Here at Vaimo, we’re looking back at 2018 to see how we’ve been working with our clients across the globe to drive success in digital commerce.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the key highlights from this year:
- Our top 24 performing clients witnessed HUGE results for Black Friday—combined revenue growth increased 140.36% compared to 2017 and order volume was up 72.32%. This was further reflected in rising traffic, conversions and average order values across the board.
- Three Vaimo clients were finalists at the Magento 2018 Imagine Excellence Awards: SLO, BAUHAUS and Helly Hansen, where Helly Hansen scooped the award for Best Sales Channel Growth. The awards celebrate the success of merchants running on the Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Commerce platform. You can learn more about the success that Helly Hansen has seen with their digital growth here.
- Vaimo clients, Tallinna Kaubamaja Group AS and Selver AS were awarded first and second respectively in the ‘retail’ category at the Competitiveness Ranking 2018 Awards.
- Two Vaimo clients took to the stage at this year’s Adobe Symposium. The presentations covered such topics as digital transformation and enhancing the customer experience for increased sales.
- Belgium’s I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels launched their new site which includes the innovative ‘Build Your Own’ function, allowing customers to personalise jewellery both in store and online for a true omnichannel experience.
- NCG launched its pioneering new site which allows customers to pre-order the Jaguar I-PACE. Within the first 14 days following the launch, over 350 leads were recorded with the conversion to actual sales being very high also.
- BAUHAUS Sweden launched its own logistics solution with the support of a native internal app for BAUHAUS employees which supports deliveries for both B2B and B2C customers. The solution has transformed the BAUHAUS delivery model.
2018 has also been a positive year for Vaimo. We’re excited to have taken on a number of globally recognised projects in the manufacturing, beverage, dairy, clothing, automotive and postal service industries, to name but a few. We’ve also expanded to new locations and have added considerably to the Vaimo family so that we can continue to drive success in digital commerce for more clients throughout the world.
In recognition of this growth, Vaimo was awarded the status of a leading B2B company by Clutch and included in the Inc. 5000 list of Europe's fastest-growing companies.
Approaching the end of another year, what’s clear to us is that the digital commerce environment continues to throw up new, and often unpredictable challenges for merchants. That’s why we’ve placed huge emphasis this year on 360-degree digital transformation and enablement to ensure our clients succeed.
We recognise that success requires the perfect concoction of commerce, strategy, design, omnichannel, cloud services and platforms such as PIM and BI. And this will continue to be our focus for 2019—making sure that our clients are equipped and confident to navigate the key challenges in reaching digital commerce success.
The Vaimo team wishes you a festive holiday season, and we thank you again for working with us in 2018. May your holidays and new year be filled with serenity and joy!
Your Vaimo Team
NB Please note our office closing times for the holidays this year:
Sweden: 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
United Kingdom: 25th and 26th of December 2018, and 1st of January 2019
Norway: 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
Finland: 24th, 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
Denmark: 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
Belgium: 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
South Africa: 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
Japan: 24th of December 2018, 1st January 2019
UAE: 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019 (team still available online)
Estonia: 24th, 25th, 26th of December 2018, 1st of January 2019
Ukraine: 24th, 25th of December 2018, 1st January 2019
If you have a support query during these days, please contact us via our support desk and we will attend to the issue and get back to you as soon as possible. Regarding clients with service level agreements with Vaimo, you may contact us as per your agreement. If you have questions about our closing times, please don't hesitate to contact us.