Here's our monthly guide to your digital commerce success...
MAGENTO COMMERCE SPECIALIZATION
To kick off this month's newsletter, we're proud to announce that Vaimo has achieved Magento Commerce Specialization in the EMEA region as a member of the Adobe Solution Partner Program. Specialized partners are recognised by Adobe for their proven capabilities and successful implementations in the Adobe Partner ecosystem. Read more!
CLIENT CASE STUDY: NORDICAGOLF
In our lastest client case study, we go behind the scenes of the digital commerce success achieved by Europe’s largest online golf gear retailer—NordicaGolf. Discover how Vaimo and our partner, Klarna, transformed the online user experience for increases in traffic, conversions and revenue. See the full story here!
CORE OF COMMERCE PODCAST
The Core of Commerce podcast (brought to you by Vaimo) is officially live! Be sure to check out the first episode on how you can use RFM (Recency/Frequency/Monetary) modelling to build personalised experiences and increase customer lifetime value. Don't miss a beat—subscribe to Core of Commerce here!
THE LATEST UPDATES FROM VAIMO
- We'll be at MagentoLive Europe and our client, Lecot, will also be taking to the stage to talk about all things B2B and digital. We look forward to seeing you there and don't miss out on the chance to get a discounted merchant ticket here!
- In this Accelerate article, Vaimo's Henrik Feld-Jakobsen, Head of Strategy & Consulting, introduces the Five Levels of Omnichannel Personalisation to help your business develop an appropriate roadmap for future success. Read more here!
- New in our 'introducing' series, we caught up with Begüm Yildirim (Business Unit Manager, Vaimo International) to hear more about her journey to Vaimo, promoting a happy workplace and celebrating women in IT. Read the full interview here!
NEW GO-LIVES IN AUGUST
In August we helped 4 clients to launch their new sites!
Elan Skis — https://elanskis.com/
EDGARS — https://www.edgars.co.za/
Leroy Merlin — https://leroymerlin.co.za/
Moccamaster — https://www.moccamaster.com/
- Our team will be in Copenhagen next month for Denmark’s largest eCommerce conference: E-handelskonference. Read more here!
- Meet Vaimoers from across our global teams at MagentoLive Europe. We'll be at booth C1, so be sure to stop by and say hello. Read more here!
The Holiday Season is upon us. This means sales and discounts wherever we go, especially as we head towards the juggernaut that is Black Friday. In this whitepaper we look at the current state of play and how to take a more sustainable approach to Black Friday 2019—for your brand, business and the environment. Download it here!
We'll see you next month for a round up of what's been happening at Vaimo. But remember to subscribe via the link below to get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox!