Here's our monthly guide to your digital commerce success...
M1-M2 MIGRATION: Webinar & Whitepaper
On March 13th, Vaimo hosted a webinar on the subject of Magento 2 migration. The webinar, which featured commerce experts from both Vaimo and Magento, explored how Magento 2 can help your business to leverage performance, user experience and conversion rate optimisation. Check out some of the webinar highlights here!
We have also put together a whitepaper to run through everything you need to know about migrating and the key beneficial features of Magento 2. Download it here.
AN OPEN LETTER TO BUSINESS LEADERS
Fuelled by technological advances, increased competition, fragmented buying habits and shifting customer expectations, the eCommerce landscape is undergoing rapid change. In order to help you navigate the unpredictable conditions, you need a partner who can guide you towards success. Read on to hear how we partner with clients to help them drive success in digital commerce.
THE LATEST UPDATES FROM VAIMO
- Following on from our entry into the Netherlands last month, Vaimo has opened a new Centre of Excellence in Poland. The key role of our new office will be in supporting global B2B and B2C projects operating on Magento. Read more here!
- In today's commerce space, customers expect personalised experiences and interactions with your brand across channels. In this article, we explore how you can offer exactly that for increased customer lifetime value. Read more here!
- Ecommerce experts from Vaimo, Emarsys, Klevu and a number of leading brands and merchants met to discuss all things AI, personalisation and eCommerce. In this article, we look at some key takeaways from the event. Read more here!
Vaimo's partner, Klevu, implements AI-powered smart search to connect your customers to the right products at the right time, growing your sales in the process. We recently hopped over to their blog to talk about the role of search in providing for the needs of the modern-day customer. Read on to explore the power of search and the ways in which it can transform your digital business today!
NEW GO-LIVES IN FEBRUARY
We're happy to announce that in February we helped 2 of our clients launch new sites.
Bahne — www.bahne.dk
Hartwall — www.juomamaailma.fi/en
- Join us at PIMpoint in Malmö this April where we'll be exhibiting as a sponsor!
- Connect with us at Seamless this April in Dubai — our team will be exhibiting!
Our partner, Akeneo, has released a new version of Akeneo PIM and a new product — Ask Franklin! Akeneo PIM 3.0 delivers new features and performance improvements designed to help brands and retailers deliver better product experiences. Read about the launch here and check out all the new features in this What's New Document!
View the full newsletter here and remember to subscribe via the link below to get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox!