Here's our monthly guide to your digital commerce success...
OUR CEO'S TRENDS FOR 2019
To kick things off, we sat down with our CEO, David Holender, to hear his thoughts on the key eCommerce trends for the coming year.
With the eCommerce landscape changing so rapidly, we understand that this can be challenging for merchants, throwing up questions like — Which digital initiatives should I prioritise? Where should I focus my efforts? How can I better serve customers?
In this article, you'll gain insight into some of the key trends for 2019 so that your business stays ahead of the eCommerce curve.
VAIMO WINS YOTPO PARTNER AWARD
We are pleased to announce that Vaimo has won the Yotpo Partner of the Year Award for 2018 under the category 'Best Magento Agency.' Click here to read more about the awards and to see how our clients are leveraging the power of Yotpo's user-generated content platform to drive growth.
THE LATEST UPDATES FROM VAIMO
- Ecommerce integrations allow merchants to coordinate their eCommerce store with a number of backend systems including ERP, CRM and POS. In this article, we look at how integrations help to drive business efficiencies and growth. Read more here!
- We are incredibly proud to announce that Vaimo has topped the ranks as a global leader in the Clutch 1000, notably for our superior services as a Top Ecommerce Developer in the UK. Read more about the award here!
- We are very pleased to announce that Vaimo Frontend Developer, Karla Saaremäe, (based at Vaimo’s Tallinn Office) has been listed in the top 10 Magento contributors for 2018. Contributors form the foundation of the Magento platform. Read more here!
NEW CASE STUDY: BLUE CITY
In our latest case study, we look at the site delivered by Vaimo for the electronics company, Blue City. Built on Magento 2, Vaimo delivered an intuitive solution which handles the non-standard aspects of the Blue City business model.
Incorporating the power of Vaimo's Integration Base, Blue City has seen a rise in conversions, sales of accessories at checkout and overall revenue (particularly for the Black Friday weekend).
Read the full story!
NEW GO-LIVES IN DECEMBER
We're happy to announce that in December we helped 3 of our clients launch new sites.
GANT Switzerland — ch.gant.com
BUCO — www.buco.co.za
Tryano — www.tryano.com/en_sa/
- Join us at D-Congress 2019 in Gothenburg this March where we'll be attending as a platinum level sponsor!
- Connect with us at the dotdigital Summit this March in London — we'll be in attendance as a sponsor!
View the full newsletter here and remember to subscribe via the link below to get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox!