Are you currently still running your website on Magento 1 (Magento Commerce or Magento Open Source) platform and considering migrating to Magento 2?
With the support and updates for Magento 1 coming to a close near the end of 2018, now is the last chance for merchants on M1 to start planning their move to Magento 2.
We have rounded up some of the main questions we have been asked by our clients (and our answers to them) in regard to migrating to Magento 2, such as:
- What are the big data migration jobs involved in the move to M2?
- Can I reuse any of my existing website?
- When should I migrate to Magento 2?
- What are the costs involved?
- Why can’t I stay with the Magento 1 platform?
We have also gathered the top most relevant improvements in Magento 2.
Download Vaimo's Magento 2 Migration whitepaper that is based on Vaimo's experience with more than 50 Magento 2 projects to get answers to your questions.