We’re very pleased to announce that Vaimo’s Guido Jansen has been recognised as a Magento top 50 contributor in 2019. Guido is a Senior Digital Consultant & Customer Experience Optimisation Specialist based in Vaimo’s Strategy and Consulting Team.
The top 50 list celebrates the work of those contributing to the Magento ecosystem. Here are just some of the ways in which the top 50 helped the community in 2019:
- Creating over 8,000 pull requests across Magento GitHub repositories
- Presenting at over 850 talks on Magento or at Magento-centric events
- 200 podcast episodes centred around Magento
- Organising conferences and meetups in over 30 different countries
- Writing books about Magento
- Contributing to official product documentation
- Writing blog posts to raise awareness and educate
- And last but not least… Answering thousands of questions on both StackExchange and the Magento Forums
“It’s such an honour to be included in this list for the 3rd time in a row! The worldwide Magento community has so many smart people contributing in a variety of ways, and I’m amazed each year what this collective creates. Collaborating and sharing experiences with others is what helps me move forward and enables me to provide better insights and advice for our global clients.”
If you’d like to hear more from Guido, then be sure to check out his blog posts on all things conversion optimisation. And to get a weekly dose of inspiration from this top 50 contributor, then subscribe to the Core of Commerce Podcast!
Hosted by Guido, this podcast explores the commerce strategies and technological innovations that are driving the growth of eCommerce for European merchants and agencies. Featuring professionals from a range of industries and markets, Core of Commerce provides cutting-edge knowledge and practical tools to help your business succeed in eCommerce. Get the latest episode here!
Before we sign off, we'd like to wish a big congratulations again to Guido and all the other 49 contributors on this achievement!
Blog Cover Image Source: magento.com