If you’ve been following along on our blog then you’ll know that we recently announced the launch of the Core of Commerce podcast (brought to you by Vaimo). And we’re pleased to say that our first full-length episode is now available for streaming/downloading from your favourite podcast platform.
We’ve got a treat in store for you for our first episode. Host Guido Jansen is joined by Karl Stone, Regional Manager (Europe) at dotdigital. With a seasoned background in commerce, including a stint at Adobe, Karl brings his diverse experience to the Core of Commerce podcast. The focus of this episode will be centred on RFM (Recency/Frequency/Monetary) modelling—particularly in how you can leverage this model to engage with customers, build personalised experiences and increase customer lifetime value.
Here are just some of the topics that Guido and Karl got into in episode one of Core of Commerce:
- What is RFM modelling and how can it benefit your business?
- Choosing relevant KPIs and putting your data to work
- The biggest eCommerce challenges being faced by business leaders
- Common pitfalls of using RFM for the first time and how to mitigate against them
Listen to the podcast here:
And remember, you can subscribe to Core of Commerce an any time via the following links:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Google Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe on overcast.fm
- Subscribe on Castbox
We hope you enjoy this episode of Core of Commerce and look forward to welcoming you back soon for episode two!