Unless you’ve been hibernating for the last year, then you’ll know that support for Magento 1 (both Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source) ends in June 2020. The countdown for businesses is most definitely on—particularly as a move from M1 to M2 is not just a simple upgrade, but a re-build of the site.
For that reason, we’ll be skipping over why you need to start planning towards a migration. Instead, let's jump right into the detail and get you up to speed on how Magento 2 can drive forward your digital commerce success.
Magento 2 benefits at a glance
Deliver the kinds of shopping experiences your customers crave with:
- PWA Studio
- Page Builder
- Modern, responsive themes for launching at speed
Accelerate sales with:
- Native B2B capabilities for even the most complex catalogues
- A suite of extensions to cover payments, marketing, user generated content, search and more!
- Integrated Amazon Sales and Google Advertising channels
Improve operational efficiency with:
Multi-source inventory management
- Customisable and touch-enabled admin
- Optimised cloud infrastructure
Scale performance with:
- Admin users and panel
- PCI compliance
- Data and catalogue pages
Get powerful data insights with:
- Integrated Magento and external data sources
- A 360-degree view of your business
- An overview of your shoppers' habits and behaviours on your site
The beauty of Magento 2 is that it delivers multiple native features and functions—which were only offered through extensions in Magento 1. This gives your business the flexibility and agility required to deliver exceptional customer experiences and strong sales.
Virtually all business-critical needs are covered. From content and customisations to shipping, fulfilment and site optimisation, there’s a Magento Marketplace extension to help you exceed every one of your digital goals.
Want to explore Magento 2's functionality further, and see the impact it could have on various areas of your business operations? Then download our new white paper today and get up to speed on everything you need to know!